Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Horn honks on and off by itself. i had to pull the fuse.

Horn honks on and...

Horn honks on and off by itself. i had to pull the fuse

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the vehicle's manual yet?

Dont have one

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Chrysler?

2004 town and country limited

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Town and Country yourself? What have you tried so far?

Nothing

6/13/2019
Chrysler Mechanic: Thomas Ragusa,
 replied 3 years ago
Thomas Ragusa

hello, my name is ***** ***** am sorry for your troublesome town and country. The easiest and most likely failure would be the horn switch within the steering wheel. if the problem presists it would most likely be in the clock spring

ok, thx. will check
Chrysler Mechanic: Thomas Ragusa,
 replied 3 years ago

your welcome, good luck with your repair.

im satisfied , thought i submitted 4 stars but only 1 star came out. sorry
Chrysler Mechanic: Thomas Ragusa,
 replied 3 years ago

after this response you can rerate my services. I thank you for your honesty

Thomas Ragusa