Chrysler

I replaced the PCM and need the PIN. 2005 Pacifica. I have a…

Customer Question
I replaced the PCM...

I replaced the PCM and need the PIN

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Chrysler?

2005 Pacifica

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Pacifica yourself? What have you tried so far?
... Read full answer

I replaced the PCM and need the PIN

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Chrysler?

2005 Pacifica

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Pacifica yourself? What have you tried so far?

I have a problem with the EGR valve.

Mechanic's Assistant: How many miles are on the car? Have you noticed any leaks lately?

168000 no leaks

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Chrysler
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
VIN 2C4GF68425R524786IL Registration Lic Plate AN 31445 Richard Vazquez
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 hour by:
6/2/2018
Chrysler Mechanic: David Craig, Auto Mechanic replied 1 year ago
David Craig
David Craig, Auto Mechanic

Hi my name is ***** ***** we are not allowed to give out codes any longer per Just Answer due to liability issues. You will need to contact your local dealer and they will be more than happy to help you as long as you provide proof of ownership. Thank you.

Still looking for an answer to your question? 
Similar Q&As
I need advice. 2006 pacifica. 3.5l engine. 111000 automatic.
it was running semi ok...i had a misfire on cylinder #2 . as such i replaced all of the spark plugs , and installed a new coil pack on cylinder #2 as well. after the work is completed , i start it up and it is reving up and down on its own'… read more
Tyler Henry
Tyler Henry
Technician,
Automotive service technology
Can you change a 2007 pt cruiser 2.4L engine for a 2004,
Can you change a 2007 pt cruiser 2.4L engine for a 2004 … read more
eric remington
eric remington
FORMER SHOP OWNER/TECHNICIAN/INSPECTOR,
associates degree
I'm looking for the PIN code to program the keys of my
Hi there! I'm looking for the PIN code to program the keys of my Chrysler Pacifica 2004. VIN is 2C8GF68404R632837. I would appreciate it very much, I have everything but I don't know the pin so I'm st… read more
Chris (aka - Moose)
Chris (aka - Moose)
Technician,
Stop searching for answers—
In need an anti theft code for my Chrysler 300 r. I just
I just need the antitheft code I can provide Vin numbers if needed I just added a stereo system and now I cannot access my radio… read more
-Brad-
-Brad-
Foreman Dodge Dealership,
Changed the shifter and lost a small plastic piece that
changed the shifter and lost a small plastic piece that clipped on to white wire, also wont go in park to release keys … read more
marcpod
marcpod
Own collision repair service,
I has trouble starting yesterday the check engine light is
I has trouble starting yesterday the check engine light is on. It won't go past 65 without beginning to slow down on its own. … read more
Vladimir Grodskiy
Vladimir Grodskiy
Automotive Electrician,
Get a personalized answer to your question. 
What is the pin code for my chrysler pacifica 05, No
What is the pin code for my chrysler pacifica 05 JA: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Chrysler Pacifica. Before I do, is there anything else you want h… read more
sprinkles08
sprinkles08
Technician,
My pacifica won't start last time it was the anti theft. I
My pacifica won't start last time it was the anti theft. I let it sit already for 3 hours and it still won't srart… read more
-Brad-
-Brad-
Foreman Dodge Dealership,
I have a plymouth voyager chrysler 1997 and problem is the
i have a plymouth voyager chrysler 1997 and problem is the wiper is not working, i bought the new motor for the wiper and still won't work. so i don't what is the problem… read more
Jon
Jon
2004 Chrysler Pacifica I have no start or ground to starter
2004 Chrysler Pacifica I have no start or ground to starter relay. POwer at the key and to starter relay.… read more
Chris (aka - Moose)
Chris (aka - Moose)
Technician,
Have a 2006 Pacifica touring. The alternator went out
Have a 2006 Pacifica touring. The alternator went out replaced it replaced battery. Still will not start. Put a starter in it still nothing. Checked the fuses and relay everything is OK. Any ideas on … read more
Jon
Jon
I HAVE A CHRYSLER PACIFIC 2005 IT WANT START MECHANIC SAY I
I HAVE A CHRYSLER PACIFIC 2005 IT WANT START MECHANIC SAY I NEED CODE FOR MY CAR CAN U HELP ME WITH THIS QUESTION.… read more
-Brad-
-Brad-
Foreman Dodge Dealership,
Stop searching for answers—
WHAT MAKE NO 2 CNLYING LOOSE VOALTAGE WHEN ENGINE ROON FOUR
WHAT MAKE NO 2 CNLYING LOOSE VOALTAGE WHEN ENGINE ROON FOUR 20 MIN AN THIN CHECK ENGINE LIGHT COME ON AND ENGINE START MISSING BECASE IT LOOSE VOLTAGE AT NO 2 INJECTOR AND COIL… read more
Retired,
N/A
I my daughter has a 2005 Chrysler pacifica when she driving
I my daughter has a 2005 Chrysler pacifica when she driving around 30 mph the car sputters she steps on the gas a little and it stops??… read more
Virtual Wrench
Virtual Wrench
Owner of LJ Auto Repair 37 years,
My husband just replaced the pink plastic thing in the gear
My husband just replaced the pink plastic thing in the gear shift which was preventing it from going out of park. Now the car won't start..and the key is stuck in the ignition… read more
Chad
Chad
Lead Auto Tech/Shop foreman,
02 pt cruiser intermittent starting. At times starter will
02 pt cruiser intermittent starting. At times starter will only click. the car can sit overnite and start normal . Starter replaced, battery and alternator check are OK. Anytime starter have clicking … read more
sprinkles08
sprinkles08
Technician,
Chrysler Pacifica: 07 pacifica i tried to instal the remote
07 pacifica i tried to instal the remote start system only thing i did open the ignition switch harnes now car won't start… read more
sprinkles08
sprinkles08
Technician,
chrysler townandcountry: how do i replace power steer pump
how do i replace power steer pump and get high pressure hose off and where does it run from pump… read more
SHOP OWNER,