Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

2011 Chrysler Town and Country. I did a panic stop with ABS…

Customer Question
2011 Chrysler Town and...

2011 Chrysler Town and Country. I did a panic stop with ABS and now the pedal sinks while engine is running,

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the brake fluid? And have the brakes been squeaking?

New pads and reservoir is full

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Town and Country yourself? What have you tried so far?

Bleeding brakes and new pads all the way around

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Chrysler
5/31/2018
Chrysler Mechanic: Andrew Martin,
 replied 2 months ago
Andrew Martin
Hello, it seems like your abs module may have air in it. In order to bleed it you need a scan tool that has that capability.If my answer has helped you, please help me by rating 3 stars or higher, or accepting my answer. This does not cost you any more, it just allows me to be credited for my work. Feel free to ask further questions after rating/accepting. Thank you!
even with no leaks the pump still could get air in it?
Chrysler Mechanic: Andrew Martin,
 replied 2 months ago
Well it could have had air in it if it had never been activated and now you’re actually feeling it