Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

My 2015 Chrysler town and country LED running lights will…

Customer Question
My 2015 Chrysler town...

My 2015 Chrysler town and country LED running lights will not go off

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, what are the exact lights you're talking about?

The LED running lights at the bottom front of the vehicle.

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Town and Country yourself? What have you tried so far?

I have tried turning off the auto feature. And starting in shutting off the car. They are on constantly and flickering, no matter what

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Chrysler
5/31/2018
Chrysler Mechanic: sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician replied 2 months ago
sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer! I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

A 2015 Town and Country didn't come with LED daytime running lamps at the bottom/front of the vehicle, so I'm unsure if you're actually referring to the fog lamps, which are incandescent, or if you have some aftermarket lighting that was added by someone. It will require some testing to determine exactly what is wrong either way.

Are you able to upload a picture of the lights you're referring to?