Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I have a 2004 chrysler sebring convertible. i have

Customer Question
hi brad, i have...
hi brad, i have a 2004 chrysler sebring convertible. i have overhauled the engine and have everything connected except a 3 prong connector. it is run in the wiring harness with the oil sensor connector. the wires which run to the connector are a 2 tone green a white with black stripe and a purple with a white stripe. it cannot reach far because the oil sender connector ys with this connector. please advise, thank you, don
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Chrysler
5/30/2018
Chrysler Mechanic: bill, chrysler master tech replied 2 months ago
bill
bill, chrysler master tech

can you upload a picture of the connector please sounds like maybe a crank sensor but i need to see the connector