Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

2015 200S RA2 radio dead. Other Lights out. Odometer mileage…

Customer Question
2015 200S RA2 radio...

2015 200S RA2 radio dead. Other Lights out. Odometer mileage flashing

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, what are the exact lights you're talking about?

The led's indicating the AC and Recirc are on.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '15 Chrysler?

200S

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

Checked the fuses. The on for the power adapter in the center storage was burnt and replaced. Cant really tell what other on may be problem

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

I think that is it

Submitted: 23 days ago.Category: Chrysler
Customer reply replied 23 days ago
Radio display went black then w vertical lines then dead. Occasional pop from speakers now a
Answered in 1 day by:
5/31/2018
Chrysler Mechanic: sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician replied 22 days ago
sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer! I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

The flashing odometer is happening because vehicle build configuration is corrupt, which will require a dealer to perform a PROXI alignment with their scan tool.

Did the radio issue start at exactly the same time?

Customer reply replied 21 days ago
Radio dead 12vdc at radio
Chrysler Mechanic: sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician replied 21 days ago