Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I’m trying to find a vehicle with a panoramic sunroof that…

Customer Question
Hello. I’m trying to...

Hello. I’m trying to find a vehicle with a panoramic sunroof that has glass that opens all the way to the backseats, or as far as possible. I believe the new Pacifica has that feature. Do you know if there are any other vehicles where this is possible? I also see that the jeep renegade has manually removable panels front and back. Similar to T tops but in line instead of side-by-side. I need the vehicle for a television commercial that we are filming. Thanks.

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your Pacifica?

I don’t own one. I’m looking for a vehicle with a sunroof that opens all the way to the back seat. The Pacifica was one that I was told had that feature. Do you know of any others that do?

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Pacifica yourself? What have you tried so far?

Are you a real person?

Submitted: 25 days ago.Category: Chrysler
5/30/2018
Chrysler Mechanic: Tim Mohr, ASE MASTER TECH replied 25 days ago
Tim Mohr, ASE MASTER TECH

Hi, my name is ***** ***** jeeps have the skyslider option that open to oncover the front and back seats, below is video showing this, the jeep and the pacificas are the only ones offer this,Tim

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWw-WoxvNqU