Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

On my 2004 jeep wrangler my odometer is giving me a no fuse…

Customer Question
On my 2004 jeep...

On my 2004 jeep wrangler my odometer is giving me a no fuse warning. everything seem to be working ecept the interior light

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the vehicle's manual for this?

Yes there is no references to it

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Wrangler yourself? What have you tried so far?

Nothing really i dont see a fuse for dome lights

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Chrysler
5/27/2018
Chrysler Mechanic: Amedee, Chrysler Technician replied 2 months ago
Amedee
Amedee, Chrysler Technician

Hello and welcome!

My name isCustomerand I can assist you with your question.

thank youCustomer

This condition is most likely caused by a blown fuse number 24 in the in the power distribution center. I would start by checking this fuse first. If this fuse is good, then the next most likely possible cause would be a faulty instrument cluster.

You are most welcome! I am glad I can help! My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5-star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

I also found two more fuses that power up the instrument cluster that may cause this no fuse message. They are fuse 26 in the PDC and fuse number 10 inside the vehicle.

I am glad I can help!

Please don't forget to honor your good faith deposit by rating my answer as "5 STARS or SMILEY FACES" for assisting you today.

Keep in mind, we can still continue this conversation at no further cost to you even after you rate my answer. Just reply back to me using this page and I will get it and get back to you ASAP!

I just ask that you allow time in between replies as I may be helping other customers or offline spending time with the family.

Also, if you are a member or if you have a subscription to the site, you still need to rate my answer in order for me to get credit for assisting you with your question.

You should see the rating system towards the top of the page.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Thanks and have a great day!!

All those fuses are ok

Ok then like I mentioned above, this is likely caused by a faulty instrument cluster.

You can try to do a battery disconnect or discharge procedure by disconnecting the battery cables from the battery and rubbing them together for about 5 minutes as this may reset all modules on board the vehicle. If the problem continues, the instrument cluster will need to be replaced.

Glad I can help! Have a great day and please don't forget to rate.

Do you have any further questions I can assist with sir?