Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Chrysler won’t start but all the lights turned on. Dash

Customer Question
Chrysler won’t start but...

Chrysler won’t start but all the lights turned on

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, what are the exact lights you're talking about?

Dash lights

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Chrysler?

2015 Chrysler 200 C

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your 300 yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes and replaced battery so far

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Replaced the battery in the key fob also. When I push the inhibition button it clicks 3 times

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Chrysler
5/27/2018
Chrysler Mechanic: sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician replied 2 months ago
sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer! I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

There are many possible causes for a no start condition and it may require some testing to determine exactly what is wrong, but there is a good chance you have a bad starter based on your description.

Are you receiving three solid clicks from the engine compartment when pressing the button to start the engine?