Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

2011 chrysler 200 w V6 engine. Wouldn't start, until jumped.

Customer Question
2011 chrysler 200 w...

2011 chrysler 200 w V6 engine. Wouldn't start, until jumped. After getting home, it won't stratStarted a couple of days ago after being jumped. Last time I tried to start it,

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the battery, particularly the terminal connections? Are they corroded?

Ctd: Next time, it wouldn't start and nothing happened except flashing red dot under odometer. Just now, it wouldn't start and nothing happened except the menu display under the fuel gauge is flashing wildly, but not red dot flashing.

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your 300 yourself? What have you tried so far?

Battery is less than a year old, having been replaced after collision. Terminals are clean. I haven't tried anything on my 200 because I'm not mechanically inclined.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Only when I say "won't start" I mean nothing. No ignition turn over, no ignition click, no dash lights illuminate. Nothing happens except the red flashing dot one time and then the menu graphic flashing wildly the next. Thanks.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Chrysler
5/26/2018
Chrysler Mechanic: Anthony P., Mechanic replied 2 months ago
Anthony P.
Anthony P., Mechanic
Hi can you jump start the car, your battery is dead

Hi - just following up to see if you need anymore assistance?

No, thanks, we're getting a new battery.
Great please remember to rate my service today