Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

WE REPLACED THE BATTERY AND THE ERROR MESSAGE IS STILL ON…

Customer Question
WE REPLACED THE BATTERY...

WE REPLACED THE BATTERY AND THE ERROR MESSAGE IS STILL ON WHEN I WENT THROUGH THE TEST IT READ i 323 S 200 1313 C 43 1 C42 1 BUT THE ERROR MESSAGE NEVER WENT OFF

Mechanic's Assistant: How many miles are on the car? Do you have scan tool or a code reader?

I HAD A PERSON USE THE SCAN TOOL AN HE SAID THERE WAS NO CODE THE MILEAGE ALSO DISAPEARED AND WE ARE UNABLE TO TELL THE MILES

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your 323?

2008

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your 323 yourself? What have you tried so far?

YES WHAT IS THE 323

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

I GUESS NOT

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Chrysler
Answered in 1 day by:
5/26/2018
Chrysler Mechanic: eric remington,
 replied 2 months ago
eric remington

V​IN number and erase all codes and then retest and test first one or two please

Chrysler Mechanic: eric remington,
 replied 2 months ago

Hello do you still need help