Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Its a 300 awd 2009 with 70M miles. The dashboard is now

Customer Question
Its a 300 awd...

Its a 300 awd 2009 with 70M miles. The dashboard is now sending a message "case" and many lights (abs etc) are lit on the dash

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the fuses? The dashboard bulbs?

No, i don't know where to begin

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your 300 yourself? What have you tried so far?

No i will have to bring it in for service I just want to have a feel for what is

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Also, unrelated some big plastic shield is dragging under the front of the car

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Chrysler
4/4/2018
Chrysler Mechanic: Shawn Few ,
 replied 3 months ago
Shawn Few

Hi , I see that your question has been sitting for a while and has not been answered ,I m sorry for your wait and I like to assist you on it , if you still have not had the issue resolved

I need
Chrysler Mechanic: Shawn Few ,
 replied 3 months ago

This here sound like the FICM module or ABS traction module fault is set ,

most common causes , abs wheel sensor for abs

and the FICM, front control module faults .

best be is to use Capable Factory scanner or equivalent to Read the Fault codes in the Modules needed here ,that is done by hooking up the scanner to your vehicle DLC data port connector and based on these faults we can pull up a Pin Point Troubleshoot and be Accurate ,If you do get the Faults Read ,Please post them back here for me and I can Help You Further on it and send you the pin point troubleshoot to perform or the most possible causes for it .

try a master reset in case it was a glitch

Master Reset

1-Disconnect Both Battery Cables ,Positive & Negative .

2- Touch Cables With Each Other For 60 Secs ( this will take any residual power in the Harness to Reset the Vehicle Modules )

3- Wait 30 min

4- Close all doors and trunk

5- Reconnect Battery Positive First

6- Use The Key in The Driver Side Door

Lock Cylinder to Lock it & Unlock,IF You have only a Key Fob ,use it to lock and unlock

7- Enter vehicle and Start it .

If more help is needed, Please use the reply Tab to continue our conversation.

, kindly rate my service, your 5-star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click here or above).

You can Rate at Any Time and we Can Continue to work on your question as This Will Not Close out your Question.

I work on delivering the best answer and help but in some cases,

It can be difficult to do without seeing the vehicle.