Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I have a 2002 PT Cruiser with 40,000 mi. and have replaced…

Customer Question
I have a 2002...

I have a 2002 PT Cruiser with 40,000 mi. and have replaced starter,batteryalternator, ign switch and the battery will runs down even overnight. Can you helt me,?

Mechanic's Assistant: When you turn the key, do you get a single loud click, or a series of rapid ones?

No. it is completely dead, I will charge the battery and still the next day it is dead.

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your PT Cruiser yourself? What have you tried so far?

No when it first started couple years ago I took it to a Chrysler dealer, they put on new alternator, did not help and recently have taken it to AAA certified shop.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Chrysler
Answered in 1 minute by:
4/2/2018
Chrysler Mechanic: Steve, Automotive Expert replied 4 months ago
Steve
Steve, Automotive Expert

hi there, how long do you have to leave the car for the battery to drain?

does it start back up when you charge the battery?

Sometime over night. It will start right up when I charge the battery
When I agreed to Your service it was $5.00 and now it says $26.00. Please explain?
Please answer

there is a 5 deposit and then the balance of the question value is charged when an expert responds.

when I first called you said it would be $5.00 and now it says $26.00. Please explainDave Eippert

I am only a user of the site, pleas contact customer service if you have questions about billing.

Steve; I have not received your answer to my question about my PTCruiser. Can you help meDave

did you want assistance with your question, or did you want to first work out your billing?