Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Radio gps etc not working Chrysler lite come on sometimes…

Customer Question
Radio gps etc not...

Radio gps etc not working Chrysler lite come on sometimes and then not others=-nothing is working in the system

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the fuse?

Which one

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Chrysler?

2008 aspen 4wd

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Aspen yourself? What have you tried so far?

U tube and removed the radio

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Chrysler
now when I plug the radio back in it say, accept, for gps and will go no further
4/1/2018
Chrysler Mechanic: sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician replied 2 months ago
sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer! I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

If the radio does power on but any of it's functions do not work then the failure can only be internal in the radio, except for a navigation accuracy issue due to an antenna issue. What you're experiencing will either require the radio to be replaced or removed and sent out to somewhere such as United Radio for repair.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.