Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

My car is stuck in park. Check engine light on brakes are…

Customer Question
My car is stuck...

My car is stuck in park

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you have brake lights? Have any trouble codes popped up?

Check engine light on brakes are working

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Chrysler?

Pacifica touring 2007

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Pacifica yourself? What have you tried so far?

Trying to reset button depressed already did not work

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Chrysler
3/31/2018
Chrysler Mechanic: Chris (aka - Moose), Technician replied 3 months ago
Chris (aka - Moose)

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka-Moose).

• THE TIME I AM ONLINE, 7 days a week normally online around midday and then late evening until early morning.
  • PHONE CALLS are automatically offered by the website normally after my first reply. I complete calls where I feel it is a benefit.
  • UPLOADED LINKS I SEND, if I upload dropbox links, they will open on a home PC, often they fail on a work PC, on a phone use the box on the top right of your phone screen for direct download.

We need to get into the shifter area to do some inspections at the shift lock. Is that something you can do with my help?

This is to late can we do it in the morning

Yes, we can continue tomorrow. I work here till 3 am and get back on around noon. Just respond when you are ready.

Chris

Hello, Chris here again,

I am checking in to make sure you got everything you expected from my response. If any part of my response is unclear, please let me know. It’s my goal to deliver excellent service, so if I've done that, please don't forget to give me a 5-star rating.You can still reply. I want to make sure you were pleased with what you paid for.

Thanks Chris

I did not use the service so can I be refunded

Sure just contact the website.