Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

What's the number 2011 300. It's venting fluid at 90mph

Customer Question
What's the number 2011...

What's the number 2011 300

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Chrysler 300. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

It's venting fluid at 90mph

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Chrysler
3/30/2018
Chrysler Mechanic: Chris, Technician replied 3 months ago
Chris
Chris, Technician

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will assist you today. What fluid, and from where?

Chris

Trans fluid fromm vent

Okay, thanks. If the transmission fluid is overfull, then it will vent the fluid out. The fluid can become aireated and cause this to happen. The fluid should be at about the 40 mm mark on the service tool dipstick when the engine is fully warmed up, running, and in park. So check that or have it checked by a shop or the dealer.

Chris

At 20 mark at after warm up and test drive

HMMM, okay, let me research this and see what else would cause this. Do you have the NAG 1 transmission in your 300?

Chris