Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

A warning light FCW has come on. FCW. 2013. I haven't done…

Customer Question
A warning light FCW...

A warning light FCW has come on

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, what are the exact lights you're talking about?

Yes FCW

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Chrysler?

2013

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

No, I haven't done anything -it just came on yesterday

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Chrysler
3/29/2018
Chrysler Mechanic: Tim Mohr, ASE MASTER TECH replied 3 months ago
Tim Mohr, ASE MASTER TECH

Hi, my nmae is Tim, the FCW is the front collision warning, does the light stay on at all times when driving?

ok, this is usually caused by a bad front collision sensor or it is dirty, have cleaned all around the front bumper yet?

I'll try that. Thanks

Anytime my friend, Please dont forget to rate me, so I can get credit for helping, thanks,Tim

Is there a reason you wont rate me? I do not get credit unless you do?