Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I unlocked the car and the alarm went off so I tried to

Customer Question
I unlocked the car...

I unlocked the car and the alarm went off so I tried to start the car to shut the alarm off and the car completely shut down. It won't even start.

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you tried locking and unlocking the driver's side door using the key itself?

Yes

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Chrysler?

2006 300

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your 300 yourself? What have you tried so far?

I bought it used and it didn't come with the master key fob. I'm stuck in a Costco parking lot. I've tried locking then unlocking it but I don't know what else to try

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of. From what I've read it's part of the security system. I just need to see if there's a way to reset it

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Chrysler
3/29/2018
Chrysler Mechanic: Brad, Dealership Technician replied 4 months ago
Brad
Brad, Dealership Technician

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!!! I'm reading your question and will post a reply soon. Thank you for your patience.

Is the red light flashing in the dash?