Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

When i crank it it hasitats then it cranks but idles up then…

When i crank it...

When i crank it it hasitats then it cranks but idles up then when i hit the gas it idles down ...my throttle light is on also

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, what are the exact lights you're talking about?

Red throttle light

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Chrysler?

06 chrystler 300c 5.7l

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your 300C yourself? What have you tried so far?

Changed the throttle body thats it

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/27/2018
rpmdiag
rpmdiag, Tech and Instructor

Hello, my name is ***** ***** to Just Answer! I will be assisting you with your questions today. Give me one moment while I review this.

Customer reply replied 29 days ago
Ok

The throttle body may need to be re-learned, OR, you can also have an issue with the APPS that reports/commands the throttle actually activate. testing can be done with a scan tool to find out which one is misbehaving.

Please understand that I don't know your skill level or tools
you have to assist us. Also understand that I can't see, smell,
hear, or touch the vehicle either, so your patience is
appreciated. JA is a great Q/A site, but it does not replace a
repair shop. So please don’t shoot the messenger if I have to
deliver bad news:)
pops up. I don’t get credit for helping you until
you rate me

Thanks, Ron

Customer reply replied 29 days ago
O i will rate you please help
Customer reply replied 29 days ago
Im just a reguler guy that fixs my own how to reset?

Yes I will, let me know what the scan results say and I will help you what to do next.

See attachment for the reset first, but if it doesn't help, you need the scan tool.No way around that.

Thanks again, and please remember to rate me 5 stars now and keep our link for further help.

rpmdiag
rpmdiag, Tech and Instructor
Customer reply replied 29 days ago
I will try that sir hopefully everything will be good

Okay, thanks again and let me know.

Customer reply replied 29 days ago
Do you think it could be the pcm by the way?

Let's do these items step by step, anything is possible, but I don't guess at anything.

Please get back to me when you have some results so we can continue.

Customer reply replied 29 days ago
Ok thanks

you're welcome

rpmdiag
rpmdiag
rpmdiag, Tech and Instructor