Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Thank. 2005 and the problem was the key swich. Is the key…

Customer Question
2005 and the problem...

2005 and the problem was the key swich

Mechanic's Assistant: Is the key stripped or worn?

Is the key swich.but someone came to fix it for me already. But I need a new key. The remote of the key

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

A specialist came to fix it for me. But I need a new key since the remote on the key is not working

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

That is all. Thank you

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Chrysler
3/27/2018
Chrysler Mechanic: Brad, Dealership Technician replied 4 months ago
Brad
Brad, Dealership Technician

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!!! I'm reading your question and will post a reply soon. Thank you for your patience.

What exactly is your question? Where to get a new key?