Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I have a 95 LeBaron with the same problem that answered on…

Customer Question
I have a 95...

I have a 95 LeBaron with the same problem that Don answered on 2/12/2012. However no white/green wire is available going from the Door Harness/Kick Panel except for one that comes from the power window switch.

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the fuses?

The fuse noted for this function is not a conventional mini fuse with an obvious blown or not blown visibility. It is an overlarge silver colored metal rectangle that then has the mini dual plugs coming out of it---no internal visibility----I gues I should just replace it as a trial?

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your LeBaron yourself? What have you tried so far?

I tried grounding three other possible wires (the ones that went toward what I assumed was the controller located lower down the door from the up and down physical door button.

Submitted: 29 days ago.Category: Chrysler
Answered in 1 day by:
3/27/2018
Chrysler Mechanic: eric remington,
 replied 28 days ago
eric remington

o​k lets start fresh not interested in dons repair...what are you trying to do what are you trying to fix. give me answer like a power window or a radio ...you trying to replace a harness ? you need a schematic? your post is not making much sense this a joke?

Chrysler Mechanic: eric remington,
 replied 28 days ago

mucho grass?

Customer reply replied 27 days ago
My mother's car 1995 Chrysler LeBaron Convertible) After several years of the alarm occasionally going off, and her being able to turn it off by simple lock-unlock key turn in driver's side door, the simple lock-unlock procedure no longer works (although this does work on the passenger side door---until the key is turned in the ignition and the following condition returns: although the horn is not honking, the side lights are flashing, "Alarm Alert" is flashing on the passenger side dash, and all power is disabled.Is a wire disconnect, or wire disconnect procedure available, or will this cause the PCM to cease functioning? Will an aftermarket "Universal" door lock actuator fix this problem?
Chrysler Mechanic: eric remington,
 replied 27 days ago

b​eing this old it could be a broken wire in door jam. you will need to pull door panel and check switch. I can help but will need to provide schematic and phone call

Chrysler Mechanic: eric remington,
 replied 27 days ago

do you have vin number

Chrysler Mechanic: eric remington,
 replied 24 days ago

hello do you still need help?

eric remington
eric remington
eric remington