Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I want to replace the headlight on my 2004 Concorde, not the…

I want to replace...

I want to replace the headlight on my 2004 Concorde, not the assembly, just the bulb

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Chrysler Concorde. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

I saw a video that showed someone loosening the grill via the wheel wells to do this but that seemed excessive, right?

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/25/2018
Kevin
Kevin, Technician

Welcome to just answers my name is Kevin

What engine size do you have

Looking
3.5 L

2.7 or 3.2 or 3.5 just s I can get you a print out of the way to do this

3.5 liter
Still there?

Sending a file

That is the procedure on how to replace them Dont need to take off the bumper fascia or anything

oops thats the assembly I see you wanted just the bulb

Nevermind ugg thats still the procedure there is no assess to teh bulb itself unless the assembly is out and or titled upward to get teh bulbs out. The fenderwill can be taken out to get assess but you wont be able to get teh bulbs in or our due tot eh locations of the mounting brackets the assembly sits in

Can’t read the whole process in the file. Too wide so a substantial part of bullet 4on step 5 is cut off.

are you able to download it not just view?

yu only need the part in the middle with the concord 300 section

Yeah part of that is cut off in the pdf. Looks like kind of a pain to do though.
I think I'm getting the gist of it though...
Thanks.

its not to bad I had a concord for 15 years

Kevin
Kevin, Technician