Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

It was running fine now wont start. I have check the battery…

Customer Question
It was running fine...

It was running fine now wont start

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the battery, particularly the terminal connections? Are they corroded?

I have check the battery and the fuses the fuel pump comes on I can hear it.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Chrysler?

1998 I HAVE CHANGED THE SPARK PLUGS ALSO

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

YES

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

I THINK ITS A BAD IGNITION COIL THERE IS NO SPARK

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Chrysler
3/24/2018
Chrysler Mechanic: David Craig, Auto Mechanic replied 3 months ago
David Craig
David Craig, Auto Mechanic

Hi my name is ***** ***** I'll be more than happy to assist you, Please allow me a few minutes to review your information. Thank you.

98 Chrysler what? and what size engine?

could you please answer the question?