Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

On a 2013 Chrysler all the lights came on at once and it…

On a 2013 Chrysler...

On a 2013 Chrysler all the lights came on at once and it said"NO BUS" This is a Town and Country minivan

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, what are the exact lights you're talking about?

The oil light,tirelight, can't remember them all but the windshield wipers came on all for no reason because the car drove fine!

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your Town and Country?

2013

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Town and Country yourself? What have you tried so far?

I called the dealership and they are closed. I have an appointment with them on Monday, but need to know if I can drive this auto in the meantime or will it damage it somehow?

3/24/2018
rpmdiag
rpmdiag, Tech and Instructor

Hello, my name is ***** ***** to Just Answer! I will be assisting you with your questions today. Give me one moment while I review this.

When you get that message it means that communications between the computers has been interrupted by either the twisted pair wiring or a defective computer.

The best way to locate the problem is with a scan tool doing bidirectional tests.

Many parts stores loan out scan tools too.

Please understand that I don't know your skill level or tools
you have to assist us. Also understand that I can't see, smell,
hear, or touch the vehicle either, so your patience is
appreciated. JA is a great Q/A site, but it does not replace a
repair shop. So please don’t shoot the messenger if I have to
deliver bad news:)
pops up. I don’t get credit for helping you until
you rate me

Thanks, Ron

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I still haven't heard if it is all right to drive this car or will it die on me while I'm driving somewhere?

I wouldn't drive it anywhere with that type of problem, it's not safe.

Thanks again, and please remember to rate me 5 stars now and keep our link for any further questions you may have.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I am a 77 year old woman who needs to know if it is possible to drive the car ------that is all and I will not be working on the auto and am not spending money to talk on the phone and i have a husband who is not well so all we need is a confident answer please!

Okay, I didn't ask you for a phone call, the site did. I already told you that it's not safe to drive. If you choose to drive it, that's your call.

Thanks again,and please remember to rate me now for my assistance and truthful/accurate information.

rpmdiag
rpmdiag, Tech and Instructor

What's your problem???????????????

Why did you get a refund??????

rpmdiag
rpmdiag
rpmdiag, Tech and Instructor