Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

How do you reset immobilizer system on a 2004 Chrysler

How do you reset...

How do you reset immobilizer system on a 2004 Chrysler sebring coupe 2.4L code P0513

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to walk you through that for your Chrysler Sebring. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

No thanks

3/24/2018
Amedee
Amedee, Chrysler Technician

Hello and welcome!

My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with your question.

The immobilizer system does not have a reset button. But you can try to disconnect the battery cables from the battery and rub them together to reboot the security module.

I am glad I can answer your question. My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5-star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Amedee
Amedee, Chrysler Technician