Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

My 2007 crossfire spoiler won't come down. Brake BAS/ESP.

Customer Question
My 2007 crossfire spoiler...

My 2007 crossfire spoiler won't come down. Brake BAS/ESP

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Crossfire yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Nothing

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Chrysler
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
A Lot More. 2007 Crossfire. Rear spoiler won't come down. Red light on spoiler switch. Brake Bas/ESP ABS lights are on. Speedometer and odometer just stopped working. Mileage is 20592. Also air bag light is on.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Spoiler did come down once speed of 62 was reached after stopping. Spoiler was initial prob. I had put up spoiler manually. Parked vehicle with spoiler in up position. Won,t go down when I started vehicle.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
This is pm my trial. Yes or NO. How long is this process? I have been waiting for over an hour. I have a doctor's apt coming up today.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Is Phone call extra??? If so forget it.
3/23/2018
Chrysler Mechanic: Shawn Few ,
 replied 1 month ago
Shawn Few

Hi , I see that your question has been sitting for a while and has not been answered ,I m sorry for your wait and I like to assist you on it , if you still have not had the issue resolved

these had issue with VSS vehicle speed sensor and when loose speed signal to cluster abs/esp module ,unnecessary system shut down ,like the top .

you can try resetting the system using procedure below ,if that does not work then

You will need a Capable Factory scanner or equivalent to Read the Fault codes in the Modules needed here ,that is done by hooking up the scanner to your vehicle DLC data port connector and based on these faults we can pull up a Pin Point Troubleshoot and be Accurate ,If you do get the Faults Read ,Please post them back here for me and I can Help You Further on it and send you the pin point troubleshoot to perform or the most possible causes for it .

Master Reset

1-Disconnect Both Battery Cables ,Positive & Negative .

2- Touch Cables With Each Other For 60 Secs ( this will take any residual power in the Harness to Reset the Vehicle Modules )

3- Wait 30 min

4- Close all doors and trunk

5- Reconnect Battery Positive First

6- Use The Key in The Driver Side Door

Lock Cylinder to Lock it & Unlock,IF You have only a Key Fob ,use it to lock and unlock

7- Enter vehicle and Start it .

If more help is needed, Please use the reply Tab to continue our conversation.

, kindly rate my service, your 5-star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click here or above).

You can Rate at Any Time and we Can Continue to work on your question as This Will Not Close out your Question.

I work on delivering the best answer and help but in some cases,

It can be difficult to do without seeing the vehicle.

Shawn Few
Shawn Few
Shawn Few