Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Car will not reverse only drives forward. 2007 chrydler 300…

Customer Question
Car will not reverse...

Car will not reverse only drives forward

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Chrysler?

2007 chrydler 300 6 yl

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your 300 yourself? What have you tried so far?

Not much took it to a shop they said I need to rebuild the trsnsmiddi

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

When I stop at a light the oil light comes on ehen I take off it goes ofg

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, what are the exact lights you're talking about?

Oil light

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Chrysler
3/23/2018
Chrysler Mechanic: Jake, Auto Mechanic replied 3 months ago
Jake
Jake, Auto Mechanic

Hey there, thanks for the question.

How many miles on the car?

Is the service engine soon light on? or just the oil light at idle?