Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

AC, fan, climate control defroster for both front and rear…

Customer Question
Hi .. AC, fan...

Hi .. AC, fan , climate control defroster for both front and rear windshield are stopped at same time in 2015 chrysler 300.

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the Freon level?

What is that and where i can check that?

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your 300 yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

This is it

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Chrysler
3/22/2018
Chrysler Mechanic: Mopar Certified, Technician replied 3 months ago
Mopar Certified
Mopar Certified, Technician

Welcome to Just Answer my name is Mark.

There have been a number of reported issues with this control panel becoming unresponsive and the most common issue we see is a failure of the control panel itself. Being a 2015 model you may or may not still have warranty left, but in the event you do then your dealer will repair this free of charge for you.

I hope that helps to answer you question, but if you need anything further please let me know.

When you are satisfied that I have answered your question, please provide a 5 star rating since this is how your expert is compensated for taking time out of their day to assist you. However, if you need any more info please reply back to me before you provide any rating, Thanks again!