Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Looking for the info I need to take a replacement key to the…

Customer Question
Looking for the info I...
Looking for the info I need to take a replacement key to the locksmith for a 2009 Dodge Caravan to be programmed and cut for the door. I only got one key with the car and it doesn't have the door key included to copy. Can I get the info from you and how much does it cost?
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Chrysler
3/22/2018
Chrysler Mechanic: Don - Mo Lurch, Aftermarket & Factory Electronics replied 4 months ago
Don - Mo Lurch
Don - Mo Lurch, Aftermarket & Factory Electronics

Most Mobile Locksmiths can get the Key Code from the V.I.N.
Have you contacted a "reputable" Mobile Locksmith near you

Contacted the only one in the area, she said I need to get the codes from a dealer.

Strange, you should be able to show the Locksmith the Title with the V.I.N. & they could contact Dealer

even if we could get the Key could, JustAnswer would not let us post them
You need to supply Dealer with V.I.N. & proof of ownership

Well I have to go to work, hope these messages come to my email now.
Ok well the question posted on the site I asked this question from had the guy giving the VIN and the codes right on it, so I thought I could get them, can't really pay since I can't.

not a problem

contact customer service on your page