Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Do you have a anti theft module for a 1992 Chrysler New

Do you have a...

Do you have a anti theft module for a 1992 Chrysler New Yorker 6cyclender ,or do you know how to bypass it

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/21/2018
Don - Mo Lurch
Don - Mo Lurch, Aftermarket & Factory Electronics

sorry for the delay..........
IF this is the Factory Alarm:
You can locate the LIGHT GREEN / ORANGE wire in the Driver Kick Panel / Door Harness
Ground - the LIGHT GREEN / ORANGE wire & this will DISARM the Factory Alarm until the Ground - is removed
OR
To replace:

Remove lower right instrument panel silencer.

Remove glove box assembly.

Remove three attaching screws mounting the bracket to instrument panel.

Lower bracket and module assembly, to disconnect wire connectors.

Remove the Remote keyless module so to have access to the Security Module two screws attaching module to bracket.

For installation reverse above procedures.
Part Number(###) ###-####or use the Part Number on the Module in your car.
You will have to do a search via Internet or a Salvage Yard with U.S. Search

.

.
If your not familiar with how JustAnswer works,
You ask a question, I try and give you the best answer I can and then you leave a positive rating so I get credit for helping..
I strive for excellent ratings and greatly appreciate all bonuses..
Feel free to reply back as many times as needed until your issue is resolved..
.

Don - Mo Lurch