Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Code p0935 and p1745 were both stored. reset the PCM and…

Customer Question
Code p0935 and p1745...

Code p0935 and p1745 were both stored. reset the PCM and cleared the codes.Both codes came back. One Chrysler mechanic said replace the trans pressure sensor. another said the solenoid. Just looking for common causes in Mitchel and can't find any.

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you seen this code before? Have you tried a hard reset?

I believe that is what I just said. in my original statement. I reset the PCM and cleared the codes. Car goes into gear, but will not shift. RPM's rise, but no shift. Can go into reverse just fine as well. New fluid and filter installed too.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Chrysler?

2010 Chrysler Sebring Any Trim 2.4L L4 VIN:B

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Sebring yourself? What have you tried so far?

WOW. as I have already written. I changed fluid. New filter, cleared codes, and reset PCM.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Chrysler
3/21/2018
Chrysler Mechanic: David Craig, Auto Mechanic replied 3 months ago
David Craig
David Craig, Auto Mechanic

Hi my name is ***** ***** I'll be more than happy to assist you, Please allow me a few minutes to review your information. Thank you.

its a faulty line pressure solenoid. have it replaced

removal

Chrysler Mechanic: David Craig, Auto Mechanic replied 2 months ago

hows it going?

I am going to pull it apart today. I will let you know as I progress

ok, very good. thanks

hows it going?

Replaced the solenoid yesterday. Filled to proper level with correct fluid. Drove and shifted good. However after two to three times driving the car went back to not shifting and threw P0871 and P1745. Disconnected battery cable and let sit fifteen minutes. Cleared codes and drove. Shifted fine. Turned off car restarted and stopped shifting and threw both codes again.
That’s a lot easier to replace than the solenoid on the valve bony assembly

yes it is

OK Replaced the assembly, cleared the codes and went tot get gas. Shifted fine. On the way back from gas station both codes re appeared and car stops shifting.