Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Sliding door passenger side on town and country stuck

Sliding door passenger side...

Sliding door passenger side on town and country stuck closed

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your Town and Country?

2005

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Town and Country yourself? What have you tried so far?

No. only tried pulling up door locked but won't budge

Mechanic's Assistant: How many miles are on the car? Has this ever happened before?

95k. no not happened before

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No more please -

3/21/2018
Mechanic01
Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** welcome to just answers! I will be assisting you with all of your vehicle questions today. Give me one moment while I review your question and come back with a answer. Please be aware I do not know your skill level or abilities so I will be asking a lot of questions and in a lot of cases we will respond to each other quite a lot before we find a solution. As far as phone calls are concerned that is a system automated prompt , not me, and they do cost more money, I prefer text but in some cases a phone call is required. If I don’t answer right away or quickly in conversation I am helping another customer or have stepped out for a moment and will respond as soon as I can. Ok lets get started!

OK with this problem you will have to pull the inner door panel and inspect the latch mechanism to see if the cables are engaging if and or broken cables

ok thanks, ***** ***** will try above method.

your very welcome let know if you run into any snags or have questions along the way

Mechanic01
Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician