Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Ucinnect Bluetooth screen says loading but never connects…

Customer Question
Ucinnect Bluetooth screen says...

Ucinnect Bluetooth screen says loading but never connects phije

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Chrysler?

201chrysler 300

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your 300?

2013

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your 300 yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

I've try resseting and unhooking battery

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you tested the battery with a voltmeter? And can you see if it's leaking or not?

Its new

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Chrysler
3/20/2018
Chrysler Mechanic: Mopar Certified, Technician replied 3 months ago
Mopar Certified
Mopar Certified, Technician

Welcome to JA my name is Mark.

Is it possible for you to post a pic of the radio screen with the message displayed?

Is the radio working at all?

No pic radio works fine just won't connect to phone
Thanks for the reply. If the radio works fine the I would suggest the radio software be updated since the is the first step in dealing with any radio related issues.
Can I update it myself? Or do I have to go to dealer?
I believe you can do it yourself online but you need to be a bit computer savy. I don't have the Web address handy but you can google uConnect software update and you should find it.
Otherwise the dreaded dealer option.

How did you make out with this?

The dealer is going to do a diagnostic

Ok thanks for the follow up.