Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Code u0101, yes but still pending, 08 serbrin, trans

Customer Question
Yes but still...

Yes but still pending

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Chrysler?

08 serbrin

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

Trans mission

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Just the code and not shifting

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Chrysler
3/20/2018
Chrysler Mechanic: Mopar Certified, Technician replied 3 months ago
Mopar Certified
Mopar Certified, Technician

Welcome to JA my name is Mark, and I'll be more than happy to assist you, Please allow me a few minutes to review your information. Thank you.

Is this the only code you are getting......U0101?

Have you tried an repairs yet?

i place my scanner the code read present

Sorry for the delay.

Ok, that code indicates a loss of communication with your transmission control module or TCM.

On your 08 Sebring the TCM is housed within the PCM or main engine computer. It is essentially 2 computers in one. If this is the only fault code you are getting then it can only mean there is an internal failure within the PCM and it would need replacing.

I hope that helps to answer your question but if you need anything further just let me know, thanks.