Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Itwantstartaftercuttingof. 2004. Nothing.

Customer Question
Itwantstartaftercuttingof Mechanic's Assistant: What...

Itwantstartaftercuttingof

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Chrysler?

2004

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

Nothing

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Ivehadtheelectricalsystemcheckanditsok

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Chrysler
Answered in 1 day by:
3/21/2018
Chrysler Mechanic: sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician replied 4 months ago
sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer! I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

It looks as though your engine died and will not restart. There are quite a few things that could be causing the no start condition, especially depending on the exact symptoms and what the vehicle is, and it's going to require some testing to determine exactly what is wrong.

What model is the vehicle and what engine do you have?

What specifically happens when trying to start the engine?