Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I have a 2011 Chrysler 200 Convertible...the top will not…

Customer Question
I have a 2011 Chrysler...
I have a 2011 Chrysler 200 Convertible...the top will not open, the process begins and the windows go down, but nothing else. There is a faint clicking sound coming from what sounds like the left side behind the driver's seat. Prior to trying to open the top today, I have had no issues in the 5 years I've owned it.
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Chrysler
3/20/2018
Chrysler Mechanic: Shawn Few ,
 replied 3 months ago
Shawn Few

how are you ,I will Try to Help you with This Issue

In some cases, I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

I am here Sunday through Friday from around 5 am to 9 pm Eastern time.Zone If you respond and I do not respond back right away I will do so as soon as I can.

If you see a call request on your screen ,That is an automated feature the web site offers all customers.

We can try a manual closing see if it will reset , click on link to view pdf file

If more help is needed, Please use the reply Tab to continue our conversation.

, kindly rate my service, your 5-star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click here or above).

You can Rate at Any Time and we Can Continue to work on your question as This Will Not Close out your Question.

I work on delivering the best answer and help but in some cases,

It can be difficult to do without seeing the vehicle.