Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Antifreeze dripping in ground on drivers side....replaced…

Customer Question
Antifreeze dripping in ground...

Antifreeze dripping in ground on drivers side....replaced antifreeze resevoir still having a problem. Smell the antifeeze now in the car.

Mechanic's Assistant: Has your car been overheating? Have you noticed any leaks?

Yes been loosing coolant

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Chrysler?

2007 sebring i think touring

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Sebring yourself? What have you tried so far?

Changed the resevoir got told by garage that was the problem...no

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Smell of antifreeze

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Chrysler
3/19/2018
Chrysler Mechanic: Brad, Dealership Technician replied 4 months ago
Brad
Brad, Dealership Technician

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!!! I'm reading your question and will post a reply soon. Thank you for your patience.

If you can't pinpoint the source of the leak I would pressure test the cooling system.. If you don't have a pressure tester you will either need to rent one or bring into us here at the dealership and we can pressure test it and tell you exactly where the leak is coming from..