Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

2005 Crossfire will not even try to start, there is a wrench…

2005 Crossfire will not...

2005 Crossfire will not even try to start, there is a wrench and code 730 on the panel, any ideas?

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the battery, particularly the terminal connections? Are they corroded?

No they are not corroded, I checked that.

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Crossfire yourself? What have you tried so far?

Charging battery with a battery charger, and also jumping battery.

3/18/2018
eric remington

o​k have you tried to reset alarm?

I checked the alarm and it doesn't need reset, the batter seems to be fine, but it won't turn over, and I get that 730 error message
I checked the alarm and it doesn't need reset, the batter seems to be fine, but the car won't turn over and I get that 730 error message

o​k key turns in ignition? no security lights coming on? first thing to check is whether or not current is being applied to starter solenoid ....are you able to perform testing to determine this. I will help from here

battery voltage is 12.6 volts?

hello...igt could be starter do you need help in checking that?

If you are satisfied with your answer, please take a moment to rate my service before you go. Experts are not compensated without a positive rating. Providing a rating does not close the question, you can reply or ask additional questions without incurring further charges. Rating my answer positive charges your account the full question value and credits me. Submitting for a refund removes the credit from my account and makes me donate my time and experience for free, which is not my intention. Please only rate positive if you are satisfied and intend on paying for the services you agreed to. Thanks!

eric remington

D​O YOU HAVE MORE QUESTIONS I WILL KEEP THIS POST OPEN SO THAT IF YOU DO NEED MORE HELP THAT WILL BE AVAILABLE. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ASK AND THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING JUST ANSWER