Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

A fuel leak. But its from the fuel rail. 1995 3.5 LHS. I had…

Customer Question
A fuel leak Mechanic's...

A fuel leak

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, can you actually see the leak?

No, but its from the fuel rail

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Chrysler?

1995 3.5 LHS

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your LHS yourself? What have you tried so far?

No, I had a shop work on it. The entire fuel rail was replaced. But when I got the car back the starting was hard. Drove it for 800 miles and now it has a big fuel leak.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

The fast idle is not right as before. The car ran perfect. All vacuum lines were changed. Started perfect cold and warm. Now it starts with a slow idle but starts. Have to hold the gas down a little if it is very cold.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Chrysler
3/18/2018
Chrysler Mechanic: Mopar Certified, Technician replied 4 months ago
Mopar Certified
Mopar Certified, Technician

Welcome to JA my name is Mark.

I understand you have a large fuel leak, how can I help?