Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Is there a way to listen to the VES System using regular…

Is there a way to...
Is there a way to listen to the VES System using regular wired headsets, (audio out Jack anywhere)?
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
2010 Town and Country.
3/17/2018
Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager

HI,

Sorry, but there is not an audio output jack anywhere in the entertainment system(hidden or otherwise) in which to use wired headphones. The ONLY way to use headphones is using the wireless ones.

If for any reason, you can't rate my answer OKAY, GOOD, or EXCELLENT/3 STARS OR HIGHER today. Please reply and let me know why, so I can help more/better. All follow up responses are FREE, after completing the required rating
Please remember to rate service using the separate rating page. Thank you

If you have any other questions on this, feel free to ask for more help by clicking the REPLY TO EXPERT button, otherwise please click the OK SERVICE, GOOD SERVICE OR EXCELLENT SERVICE 3 STARS OR HIGHER to pay for services rendered per your customer agreement as this is a PAYSITE and experts are not paid for their time, services, or knowledge until you do so. Thank you.

Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager