Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I have a2014 Chrysler 200 3.6l oil is leaking on top of the…

Customer Question
I have a2014 Chrysler...

I have a2014 Chrysler 200 3.6l oil is leaking on top of the motor on both sides at the top

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you ever replaced the gaskets? Maybe the hoses?

No

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your 300?

No it's a 200 Chrysler 2014

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your 300 yourself? What have you tried so far?

Nothing

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

It won't keep oil long

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Chrysler
3/15/2018
Chrysler Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 4 months ago
Dan, Technician

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'm here to help get your problem solved.

It sounds like the oil cooler is leaking which is located under the intake manifold. I'd expect this to be around a $500 repair to have done at a shop. My goal is to provide 5 star service so please let me know if you have any questions, thanks.