Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

It overheats. I have cheak lots of thing termostat, fans,

Customer Question
Hello, it overheats Mechanic's...

Hello, it overheats

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the coolant? Have you checked for a leak in the cooling system?

I have cheak lots of thing termostat, fans, water pump, relate, fuse. but i havent found the problem

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Chrysler?

Concorde 2001

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Concorde yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes, i have been working in the car myself

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Mmmmmmm.... i dont thing so

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Chrysler
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/13/2018
Chrysler Mechanic: K. Wiggins, ASE Certified Technician replied 4 months ago
K. Wiggins
K. Wiggins, ASE Certified Technician

Hello, how quickly is it overheating? are the fans coming on? does it only do it at idle?

it starts overheating 10 to 15 min. and the fans are coming on

Thanks, ***** ***** suggest checking for combustion gas in the coolant to see if it's a blown head gasket. Most parts stores have the tester in their loan a tool program. You will just have to buy the test solution. instructions come in the kit. LEt me know how that goes and we can work further if needed.

My goal is to provide 5 star service. Rating/accepting does not cost extra and ensures I'm credited for my time and knowledge. It also does not close your question if you have a follow up concerning this. Thank you for using Just Answer!