Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I was chatting with you a little while ago and my pc went…

Customer Question
Hi Pearl, I was...

Hi Pearl, I was chatting with you a little while ago and my pc went crazy --- I have 2000 chrysler t&c fwd with a 3.8l and 179,820 miles --- radiator fans are not working (this is the 3rd time this year) --- I apply 12v to control pin (I think pin 3) on relay and fans turn on. (my friend has a obdII and it shows that pcm pulses relay, but they don't turn on.
What gives?

Mechanic's Assistant: How many miles are on the car? Has the car been starting normally?

179,820 and starting normally --- I let it idle for 1/2 hour then try to move forward with brake on and it dies --- IL wait about tw0 minutes and van starts normally. (Maybe two separate problems?)

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '00 Chrysler?

Town and country lixi

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Town and Country yourself? What have you tried so far?

I applied 12 voots to control pin of relay and fans turn on.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

That's it

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Chrysler
3/13/2018
Chrysler Mechanic: Michael Solis,
 replied 1 month ago
Michael Solis

Hello, my name is***** will be helping you out! I have over thirteen year of experience in the automotive industry for numerous different makes & models. I enjoy doing what I do, it is my life.

You said this is the 3rd time? What repairs did you do to the previous 2 times?

Don - Mo Lurch
Don - Mo Lurch
Don - Mo Lurch, Aftermarket & Factory Electronics