Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Codes p0700 an p0888 replaced input & output speed sensors…

Customer Question
Codes p0700 an p0888...

Codes p0700 an p0888 replaced input & output speed sensors and transmission shift solenoid reset codes and came right back. Please help driving me nuts

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you seen this code before? Have you tried a hard reset?

Yes been on and yes have done hard reset

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Chrysler?

2003

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes. I've replaced the speed sensors and transmission shift solenoid

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

How to get rid of these codes

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Chrysler
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
replaced transmission relay
3/12/2018
Chrysler Mechanic: Dan, ASE Master Technician replied 1 month ago
Dan, ASE Master Technician

Hello my name is***** am a Master Technician and I am glad to help you. I am reviewing your question now, and will reply shortly.

I need year, make, model and engine size. thanks

Chrysler Mechanic: sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician replied 1 month ago
sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer! I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

The issue is either that there is no output from the trans relay or the TCM isn't seeing it due to a wiring issue. If the relay has been replaced then the issue is either going to be a blown fuse, wiring issue, possibly a bad TCM.

What model is the vehicle?

sprinkles08
sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician