Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Is the block in a 2006 caravan the same 2.4 in the pt cruser…

Customer Question
Is the block in...

Is the block in a 2006 caravan the same 2.4 in the pt cruser 2007

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Caravan yourself? What have you tried so far?

I bought a 2.4 for my 07 pt cruser,motor came out of 06 carvan man won"t exchange it

Mechanic's Assistant: How many miles are on the car? Is it an automatic or a manual transmission?

I just need to no if blocks are same

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Chrysler
3/11/2018
Chrysler Mechanic: Chris (aka - Moose), Technician replied 4 months ago
Chris (aka - Moose)

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka-Moose).

• THE TIME I AM ONLINE, 7 days a week normally online around midday and then late evening until early morning.
  • PHONE CALLS are automatically offered by the website normally after my first reply. I complete calls where I feel it is a benefit.
  • UPLOADED LINKS I SEND, if I upload dropbox links, they will open on a home PC, often they fail on a work PC, on a phone use the box on the top right of your phone screen for direct download.

The 2.4 is the Cruiser and caravan do use the same block.

Thanks, Chris