Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Neex a pin code. Here is my vin 2d8hn54p48r102493. 08. I…

Customer Question
Neex a pin code ...

Neex a pin code

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you have a scan tool to read the codes?

Yes

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Chrysler?

Here is my vin 2d8hn54p48r102493

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your Chrysler?

08

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

I need the key pin code four didgit code to program a new key

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Only have one keu

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Chrysler
3/10/2018
Chrysler Mechanic: David Craig, Auto Mechanic replied 1 month ago
David Craig
David Craig, Auto Mechanic

Hi, my name is ***** ***** we are not allowed to give out codes any longer per Just Answer due to liability issues. You will need to contact your local dealer and they will be more than happy to help you as long as you provide proof of ownership. Thank you.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Ok

thank you for understanding. have a good day.

Don - Mo Lurch
Don - Mo Lurch
Don - Mo Lurch, Aftermarket & Factory Electronics