Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

The starter won't engage on my 2007 Chrysler Pacifica

Customer Question
The starter won't engage...

The starter won't engage on my 2007 Chrysler Pacifica Touring with the 4.0 liter V6

Mechanic's Assistant: When you turn the key, do you get a single loud click, or a series of rapid ones?

Single loud click

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Pacifica yourself? What have you tried so far?

I was told to tap the starter gently with a hammer, but I don't know where to get to it

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Chrysler
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/9/2018
Chrysler Mechanic: Amedee, Chrysler Technician replied 5 months ago
Amedee
Amedee, Chrysler Technician

Hello and welcome!

My name isCustomerand I can assist you with your question.

Would a picture/location of the starter motor help?

Just text

I am glad I can help! My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5-star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Do you have any further questions?

Hello there!

I am just checking in to see how things are going and to see if you need any further assistance?

If so, please let me know as I will be happy to help.

Best Regards,

Customer/p>