Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I would like to know the torque specs for the main bearing…

Hello, I would like...

Hello, I would like to know the torque specs for the main bearing and rod bearing bolts on a 2006 Chrysler Pacifica, 2wd

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Chrysler Pacifica. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

No, that's all.

3/9/2018
Gunvir Singh

Hello, let me review your request. Please stand by.

Do you have any other questions?

I do. What would happen if the rod bearing bolts are tighten to 30 lbs of torque? Could these be readjusted and set back to 20lbs according to the specs?

Yes, they can.

Loosen them and adjust them according to specifications.

Alright. I really do appreciate your help. Thank you kindly.

You're welcome and good luck with your vehicle, And please don’t forget to rate my performance in the upper left corner otherwise i don’t get compensated. Thank you and have a blessed day.

Gunvir Singh