Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I actually need the 4 digit PIN for a 2007 Chrysler Town and…

Customer Question
I actually need the...

I actually need the 4 digit PIN for a 2007 Chrysler Town and Country. I lost the only key that I had and need the PIN for new keys that I bought.

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you have a backup key? Maybe the emergency kind that fits in your wallet?

I got the van used with only one key.I know what you are talking about with the plastic key. I have a 2000 Grand Caravan

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Town and Country yourself? What have you tried so far?

I have a locksmith coming out

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

I have a remote start; so I can get in the van and start it but I can'y put the blank in and turn it

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Chrysler
3/9/2018
Chrysler Mechanic: David Craig, Auto Mechanic replied 1 month ago
David Craig
David Craig, Auto Mechanic

Hi, my name is ***** ***** we are not allowed to give out codes any longer per Just Answer due to liability issues. You will need to contact your local dealer and they will be more than happy to help you as long as you provide proof of ownership. Thank you.

Don - Mo Lurch
Don - Mo Lurch
Don - Mo Lurch, Aftermarket & Factory Electronics