Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

In need of a security code after changing out the battery.

Customer Question
In need of a...

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you have a scan tool to read the codes?

Last 8 are cn160001

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Chrysler?

12 200

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

Need a security code

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Chrysler
3/7/2018
Chrysler Mechanic: Brad, Dealership Technician replied 3 months ago
Brad
Brad, Dealership Technician

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!!! I'm reading your question and will post a reply soon. Thank you for your patience.

Are you the owner and do you have the vehicle registration and your ID?

Friend of owner just trying to help her to change her battery

So after you replaced the battery you need a radio code?

Are you still here?